Hi,

I am currently writing a google wave robot for kicks, and I get the
following error:

<type 'exceptions.ImportError'>: No module named json
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/base/data/home/apps/myWaveRobot/1.337487432489076904/
myWaveRobot.py", line 14, in <module>
    import myWaveRobotModule
  File "/base/data/home/apps/myWaveRobot/1.337487432489076904/
myWaveRobotModule.py", line 3, in <module>
    import json

And line three of myWaveRobotModule.py is --

import json

I did some searching and I can't figure out why I'm getting that error
and couldn't see anything that seemed to match my problems. The error
is printed like 19 times in the appenging main logs, but I don't know
if that's important.

Can anyone tell me why json doesn't work?

Thanks. Let me know if you need any more information.