This is also useful from a semantic web point of view which is why I
made the request.  Using a unique ontology or webservice like
OpenCalais, documents that are co-created could be tagged easily as
well as categorized, the tags are easy to get as well as a general
area or topic, using this information is currently difficult.  I like
the idea of a system where the robot is specific to the user vs the
wave because different users may want to utilize unique ontologies or
categorize based upon a limited number of categories or topics.