This sounds easily achievable with a robot.  For each event, the robot
checks to see if the edit is authorized, and if not, reverts it to the last
known authorized edit.  The caveats:

1. Depending on which blips you want to lock, the robot may need to be added
prior to an authorized edit, for it to see the content (since all of the
blips in a wave aren't normally sent with events).
2. You'll effectively need to store your own copy of the content of all of
the blips locked in this manner.  The storage burden may be significant.
3. Wave has no functionality to authenticate events[1], so it would be
possible for someone to forge an event to your robot containing a fake
"authorized" edit to a blip (or an unlock command), causing your robot to
accept the edit.  It also allows someone to read blips in a wave they don't
have permission to see, assuming they could get their hands on the wave ID,
by submitting a bogus edit event to that blip and watching what your robot
reverts its content to.

David

[1] http://code.google.com/p/google-wave-resources/issues/detail?id=344