Oreich, just fyi, I have tested cmdskip's approach and I personally
did NOT have success.  My capability was:

<w:capability name="WAVELET_SELF_ADDED" content="true"
context="children"/>

As he said though, it's possible that the lack of data is an
intermittent issue, and that ultimately this approach will work (I
hope).