If I try to use the following code to add a link:

tv.appendMarkup("And example of a link <a href=\"http://www.example/"+
m.group(1) + "\">Example</a>");

Then all text I append after this is made into the same hyperlink,
until I add a new hyperlink to somewhere else, which then is used to
make all text into a link... any ideas?