Hi all,

I had some issues when try retrieve current user when start edit
content.
Ex: user  A and User B join in wavelet. When user A create blip. at
the time I can get Creator with code below it is OK:
for (Event event : robotMessageBundle.getEvents()) {
                        TextView document = event.getBlip().getDocument();
                                String creator = event.getBlip().getCreator();
                                 document.append(creator );

}
 Also, I want get current user. who edit content in blip. But not work
=> with current User is Null
Ex:  At the time, when user B edit content in blip created by User A.
I had try get info from User B: name,.. But not work.
for (Event event : robotMessageBundle.getEvents()) {
                        TextView document = event.getBlip().getDocument();
                        String userTyping = document .getAuthor();
                        document.append(userTyping);

}

Anyone can help me?
thanks,