Hi Austin,

Have there been any updates on the cron front in the last couple of
months?  I'm also interested in using it but ran into the same problem
Smola did--no docs.  I'll try to hack up Stocky if that's our best
resource, but if the new cron system was close to being completed
maybe it would be better to go that route.

Thanks!
--Justin