Hi all,

I've gone ahead and tried to use Stocky's sample code to get Wave to
regularly check back with my robot for updates, but it doesn't seem to
be working.  I think I've got everything all set up to log a simple
test message to the AppEngine logs every time Wave connects to my cron
servlet, but I'm not seeing any logs appear.  You can see my
capabilities file here:

http://bastion-rm-mgr.appspot.com/_wave/capabilities.xml

and you can see that there's a RobotServlet running at the URL
referenced in the capabilities file (because it sends
a "GET not supported" error message if you type the URL in your
browser:

http://bastion-rm-mgr.appspot.com/_wave/robot/cronUpdate

But I'm only seeing logs print out from my servlet listening on the "/
_wave/robot/jsonrpc" URL, not the cron URL.  It looks like the cron
heartbeat isn't firing.  Any ideas?

Thanks!
--Justin