You have to wait for traversing over all blips in a wavelet. This is
coming up with the new API Release.
For the moment you could take the root blip only.
A Samplecode would be:
//get the wavelet
Wavelet wavelet = bundle.getWavelet();
//get the rootblip
Blip root_blip = wavelet.getRootBlip();
//extract the annotations from the textview
TextView textView_root = root_blip.getDocument();
java.util.List<Annotation> annotations =
textView_root.getAnnotations();

//Now you have a listing of annotations, all you have to do is to
iterate:
for(Annotation an : annotations)
{
    //look for the highlight
   if(an.getName().equals("INSERT THE NAME OF THE ANNOTATION"))
  {
//do what you want, maybe extract the range with an.getRange();
}
}

I hope the syntax isn't messed up that hard. Good luck