Hi,

I don't know what i was doing wrong but i can't seem to make my code
work.. I wanted to create a new wave whenever i access a the page. It
doesnt return any exception so im kinda lost as to what the problem
is. Any help will be highly appreciated,

On my robot I have:
//constructor
public WaveRobot()
{

                 setupOAuth(CONSUMER_KEY, CONSUMER_SECRET, "http://www-
opensocial.googleusercontent.com/api/rpc");
                 setAllowUnsignedRequests(true);

}

And on my httpservlet I have:

public void doGet(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse resp)
                        throws IOException
{
                resp.setContentType("text/plain");
                resp.getWriter().println("alive");

                        WaveAssistantRobot robot =new WaveAssistantRobot();
                        Set<String> set = new HashSet<String>();
                        set.add("....@googlewave.com");
                        Wavelet wave =robot.newWave("wave.google.com",set);
                        wave.setTitle("Title");
                        java.util.List<JsonRpcResponse> test =
robot.submit(wave, "http://
www-opensocial.googleusercontent.com/api/rpc");
}

Thanks