One final bit of help.

I'm having problems building a jar that will work with the modules to
compile under a normal project.  If I export the jar with Eclipse
everything works fine ("add directory entries" and all that) and the
compile and shell modes work.

If I use an ant task to build the jar then it will not work with the
compiled mode or the shell mode.

I've never been able to have ant (1.7.1) do this in the past either,
on other projects.

Any help would be appreciated.