Can we get someone to weigh in on this?

This is for the integration of the Google visualization, demonstrating the
'preferred' way to create a custom visualization with GWT accessible from
JavaScript.

The current solution is to use the standard linker and fire a global
callback

$wnd.onVisualizationNameCallback() from the onModuleLoad() entry point.

which I don't feel would be extensible if we had many visualizations
implemented with GWT.

-Eric.

--
Eric Z. Ayers - GWT Team - Atlanta, GA USA
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/