Uwe,

Sorry we aren't getting a lot of input here.  I was thinking that we should
just trying the xs linker with Chrome.  If that works, then put it in the
gwt.xml file with a comment that explains why it is there and commit this
patch.

Meanwhile, I'll try to corner someone on the SDK team.  I was thinking that
maybe we should add your callback scheme to the standard linker's selection
script, maybe passing back the name of the script in the callback in case
there are multiple GWT modules loaded.  Still, that would only solve the
problem for future releases of GWT, and I think we need to assume that the
gviz bindings will be running against the public GWT 1.5 release.

-Eric.