The reasons I would prefer to use the gwt-incubator.jar is because that
gives us a quick sanity check that the gwt-incubator jar is actually
including everything needed to run the demos!

> + project.src and project.bin can be overridden, if desired (super
> could be overridden if it used a variable, which it probably should)

If project.src or project.bin was overridden, those changes should be
reflected in the gwt-incubator jar, if they are not, that is definitely a
problem we would want to catch sooner rather then later.

> + build-demos doesn't depend on building a jar first

The gwt-incubator jar currently takes 12 seconds to compile on my relatively
slow laptop, so depending upon the gwt-incubator build running first does
not seem like it introduces an undue burden on the developer.

    cheers,

              Emily