Thanks, John. Would some SuggestBox updates, sans DropDownPanel, be
possible? Here's my holiday SuggestBox API wishlist:

1. showSuggestions() and showSuggestions(String query) - basically the
same as this patch.
2. hideSuggestions() - the same as this patch.
3. selectItem(int index) - select an item from suggestion menu.
4. getSuggestionMenuSelectedItemIndex() - the index of the selected
suggestion menu item.
5. isShowingSuggestions() - Is the suggestion menu open?
6. doSelectedItemAction() - public delegate method to
suggestionMenu.doSelectedItemAction().

I can provide a patch for these if the concepts meet with approval.

- Isaac