This is not a promise, but here is what is on my list for the first round of
SuggestBox upgrades, which I hope to do as soon as we've finished everything
critical for 1.6 (hence why it is not a promise). The others  probably need
more design vetting, so are somewhat unlikely to make it in.

   1. Remove final from SuggestBox.
   2. Add showSuggestions()/hideSuggestions()/isShowingSuggestion methods.
   3. Add showDefaultSuggestions()
   4. Wire up SuggestBox to use Popup Panel's showRelative method.
   5. Make escape key close the suggestion popup.
   6. (Stretch goal) rework MultiWordSuggestOracle to be more extensible.