ClassPathEntry: update @return on line 33
PathPrefixSet:
- slightly dangerous to overload modCount this way
- Needs format
- Use javadoc on field comments, not single-line non-javadoc comments

ResourceOracleImpl
- Single-line multi-line comment on 305
- Comment for globalResourceToPrefixMap?
- Let's walk through the logic face to face, I'd like to confirm why we
don't need to preserve Resource->Prefix across refreshes.

PathPrefixSetTest:
- Add a test to make sure the correct PathPrefix is returned?

ClassPathEntryTest has compile errors

ResourceOracleImplTest does not pass for me; are you missing updates to the
test data or are there some stale changes from a previous patch in there?