On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Allahbaksh Asadullah <
a.allahba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I downloaded the latest plugin for FF and IE and built the source from
> SVN. In IE after installing the plugin my page doesnot appear only.
> There will be some error and and after that nothing works.

What is the error?

In FF it stills throws plugin not found exception if you don't install
> oophm-*.xpi plugin.

What platform and browser version are you using, and what is the plugin
version installed?  Does it show in about:plugins?

> When I refresh  the page in FF the Hosted Mode shell open new tab for
> each refresh request rather than continuing in the same Tab.

You might want to see the logs from the previous connection rather than
replacing them with the new one.

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/UsingOOPHM

--
John A. Tamplin