On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Scott Blum <sco...@google.com> wrote:

> Vitali, are you positive all your stuff is in a legit state?  I ask because
> it looks like you're mixing trunk and 1.6 stuff together.

Can you clarify what you mean? How can I be mixing trunk & 1.6 together?
I'm only using trunk.  At this point I don't event have the gwt-platform
directory in my project path - I just imported the GWT projects & made put
them on my classpath.

When I use a stock gwt-dev-windows.jar from 1...@r5090,

I'm using trunk (@ 5084 right now).  I haven't even tried stock because I'm
on linux 64-bit & I haven't bothered trying to get the 32-bit environment
set up for the old hosted mode (relying solely on OOPHM).

> I can boot your project just fine whether log4j-1.2.15.jar is in
> WEB-INF/lib or not.  (I can run it because I couldn't actually find a
> version of mosaic that you compile against cleanly, but the servlets all
> initialized just fine.)

Right - I forgot that the code I sent you at that point already had my
enhancements to mosaic (eventually a version of them should get into
truck).   In any case, you can just delete the code that throws up an error
(unless its the constructor).

My  code runs fine (including servlets) & the logging works.  It's just that
error
that gets printed to the console when the project launches, so it's not a
super-important issue.  Is it possible it's a Linux-only issue?

> Here's a dump of the exact dir structure that's working for me:
>
> .classpath

.project

gwt-windows-0.0.0