It seems to me that calling addRule/insertRule a hundred times would be
pretty slow (just look how many rules are in the GWT Theme CSS), not to
mention there are cross-browser issues to deal with, when a simple,
well-tested, mechanism exists already. Sometimes doing the 'proper' thing is
not an improvement (e.g. not using tables for layout because it's "wrong")

-Ray

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 4:47 PM, Miroslav Pokorny <miroslav.poko...@gmail.com