Hi,

Just jumping into an old thread to see if there is any news on this
problem.  I'm just getting started with App Engie and immediately ran
into the same issue.  For now, I'm planning to duplicate my model
objects, which, as others have mentioned, is a serious violation of
DRY.  But for now it seems the simplest solution.  What is everyone
else doing?

Regards,