Is there a mail or something that describes the problem this fixes? I
don't actually understand the motivation for some of these changes.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33840/diff/1003/4
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/ext/linker/impl/hosted.html
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33840/diff/1003/4#newcode13
Line 13: if (!moduleFuncName || !$wnd[moduleFuncName]) {
Mentioned this about my bookmarklet linker: If your module's name is
'console', it won't load.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33840/diff/1003/5
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/linker/IFrameTemplate.js (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33840/diff/1003/5#newcode325
Line 325:
document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(scriptFrame);
iframe in the head? We had that at one time and were eager to get rid of
it. Do we really need to put it in the head. Moz will likely transplant
the iframe to the body which can get weird.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33840/diff/1003/5#newcode327
Line 327: // Expose the module function via an expando on the iframe's
window.
I think this comment is out of date 'name' isn't an expando.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33840