http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33840/diff/1003/4
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/ext/linker/impl/hosted.html
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33840/diff/1003/4#newcode13
Line 13: if (!moduleFuncName || !$wnd[moduleFuncName]) {
On 2009/06/03 18:38:47, knorton wrote:
> Mentioned this about my bookmarklet linker: If your module's name is
'console',
> it won't load.

Good point. Mind if we put this issue off until after this patch lands?
This has always been the case, to my knowledge.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33840/diff/1003/5
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/linker/IFrameTemplate.js (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33840/diff/1003/5#newcode325
Line 325:
document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(scriptFrame);
On 2009/06/03 18:38:47, knorton wrote:
> iframe in the head? We had that at one time and were eager to get rid
of it. Do
> we really need to put it in the head. Moz will likely transplant the
iframe to
> the body which can get weird.

I'm an idiot. See the next patch set, where I take Cameron's second
patch from issue 3717. It creates a <div> using document.write() that is
known to be closed and should therefore not anger the Operation Aborted
Gods.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33840/diff/1003/5#newcode327
Line 327: // Expose the module function via an expando on the iframe's
window.
On 2009/06/03 18:38:47, knorton wrote:
> I think this comment is out of date 'name' isn't an expando.

Done.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33840