> I guess the compiler would have to verify that each call to runAsync uses a
> unique moniker - is there anything else ?

I think that's it. Pretty easy to check, and pretty easy for a developer to
reason about, too.

Must the moniker class exists in your own module ?

I don't think it ought to be so restricted unless anyone can think of a
reason to. It would actually be a good bit harder to implement to enforce
that rule.

> Would you only allow leaf classes to be used as monikers, i.e. could you
> use OfficeSuiteSplitPoint.class as a moniker ?

This would also work, although it's still too new an idea to say whether it
would be wise to use such a pattern in practice.