Issue #188 has 40 stars, making it number seven in the issue list
(when sorted appropriately). Let's shoot for number one before John
gets back to working on it. ;-)

So if you're anxious for PST to leave the incubator, star this issue:
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=188

- Isaac