On 2009/08/07 13:56:08, jlabanca wrote:

So there's one problem here: The GWT class is in the Core module, which
doesn't (and shouldn't) depend upon the UserAgent module. I think that
to get this right, we'll need to do one of the following things:
- Add this code to some class in User. Not my favorite option.
- Add a new UserAgent module that lives in its own package, so that we
can add UserAgent-related stuff to a class there. Perhaps
com.google.gwt.ua.UserAgent?
   - I kind of like this option, because (a) it gets UserAgent out of the
user packgage, where it never should have been in the first place, and
(b) it gives me a place to put other UserAgent-related methods I need to
add.

What say you?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/57804