Comment by cromwellian:

Not currently. GWT Exporter  was created under the paradigm that it only
exports what is explicitly requested, or what is absolutely necessary. I
felt at the time that 'inheriting' annotations could lead to a lot of
bloat, as well as asking the TypeOracle to give you all subtypes can cause
performance issues in Hosted Mode.

I planned on adding module parameter 'exportAll', where you don't even have
to invoke GWT.create() on each class to export, but rather, there would be
a module entry point which triggers a special generator that finds every
single class in the classpath with @Export annotations and exports them
automatically.  There are some people who would like this as an ease of
development option.

For more information:
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/CodeSplitting