On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 6:23 AM, brett.wooldridge <
brett.wooldri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll throw in my 2¥.  I see two things as untenable:
>
> 1. One incubator project with a bunch of widgets.  I know it's
> convenient to have one project to build to get all the cool bits, but
> the reality is that each of those bits has a different maintainer with
> different levels of commitment (and time) to getting it current with
> the trunk.

I think this has be the reality of the current incubator.

Overall I'm quite happy with the incubator. It was a great experiment which
had some great code come of it. Even if we declare this experiment 'failed'
I still consider it a success in that it's helped us to an even better path.

Thanks
Fred

--
Fred Sauer