We've been a little ambivalent about how well the incubator is working --
it's taken a lot longer to things to move into trunk than we ever guessed it
would, usually for pretty good reasons. So, we need to find a different way
of building up a pipeline, and that's a somewhat unsolved problem as yet. If
anyone has ideas, let 'em rip.