So, here's the deal on deRPC. It doesn't yet have the miles on it that we'd
like, so we're pretty much on the fence as to whether to really ship it in
GWT 2.0 or not.
It has been included in MS1 and will be in MS2, but we may still make a "no
go" decision before the GWT 2.0 RC comes out.

If you (as in, anyone reading this email) have tried the new RPC stuff and
have feedback, now would be the right time to give it a thumbs up or thumbs
down. At the moment, we're leaning thumbs down -- mainly to be conservative.

-- Bruce