Thanks for the review.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/103812/diff/2002/2003
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/DevMode.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/103812/diff/2002/2003#newcode359
Line 359: ((JettyLauncher) scl).setBaseLogLevel(getBaseLogLevelForUI());
On 2009/11/19 21:39:26, jat wrote:
> What about GAE or other SCLs?  I think it might be better to use
reflection here
> instead, so if they implement this method they can get the log level.
Since this is a temporary measure right now, I don't think we need to
bother with this. In the near future, we're going to come up with a
first-class way to get this information over to an SCL.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/103812/diff/2002/2004
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/DevModeBase.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/103812/diff/2002/2004#newcode579
Line 579: public static String normalizeURL(String unknownUrlText, int
port, String host) {
On 2009/11/19 21:39:26, jat wrote:
> Too long

Done.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/103812/diff/2002/2005
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/shell/jetty/JettyLauncher.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/103812/diff/2002/2005#newcode55
Line 55: private final TreeLogger.Type logLevelForNonErrorHttpStatus;