That should be fixed in the final release. Turns out I had made the mistake
of writing style.setProperty("float", "left"), rather than
style.setProperty("cssFloat", "left"). The latter is "correct", but WebKit
accepts either.

(Yes, there should be a style.setFloat() method, but that will have to come
later, once I have time to write a script to generate the bazillion CSS
property setters!)