http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/126817/diff/1/6
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/impl/JsniRefLookup.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/126817/diff/1/6#newcode109
Line 109: Set<JMethod> almostMatches = new HashSet<JMethod>();
Track methods not strings, because strings are potentially ambiguous.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/126817/diff/1/6#newcode109
Line 109: Set<JMethod> almostMatches = new HashSet<JMethod>();
Ah yes, that's why there was a treeset below.  I'll change it back to
sorting the matches using a separate TreeSet with just the match names.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/126817/diff/1/8
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/js/rhino/TokenStream.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/126817/diff/1/8#newcode1377
Line 1377: // First check for the special case of ?? as the parameter
list, indicating a wildcard
OK.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/126817/diff/1/8#newcode1381
Line 1381: reportSyntaxError("msg.jsni.expected.char", new String[] {
")" });
This is the case where one '?' is seen but not a second one.

Anyway, this code will be redone when switching to '*' ....

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/126817/diff/1/7
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/shell/DispatchClassInfo.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/126817/diff/1/7#newcode37
Line 37: * <code>memberById</code>, but there are other instances that
also match.
OK.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/126817/diff/1/9
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/util/JsniRef.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/126817/diff/1/9#newcode174
Line 174: * {...@link #matchesAnyOverload()} is false.
OK.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/126817/diff/1/2
File dev/core/test/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/impl/JsniRefLookupTest.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/126817/diff/1/2#newcode129
Line 129: public void testWildcardLookups() {
Did you mean B to extend A?

I was thinking that the semantics would be to look in the most derived
class that has any method of the specified name.  If there's one method
of the requested name, then it can be referenced using a wildcard.

I'll add some tests like that.  I believe JsniRefLookup would currently
claim such a reference to be ambiguous, so I'll update it, too.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/126817/diff/1/3
File dev/core/test/com/google/gwt/dev/shell/DispatchClassInfoTest.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/126817/diff/1/3#newcode30
Line 30: class Foo {
Will do.