Hi Joe,

Your proxycreator sounds like a very useful addition to GWT's RPC! I
did a few projects last year needing exactly this, but we created
other (less ideal) workarounds to counter connection limits.

If anything, put it on google code or something!

Cheers,
Bart Guijt

--
Bart Guijt
GSM: 06-30408987

Check out my blog: http://bart.guijt.me/blog/

"ceterum censeo Apple regulam faciendam"