Thank you!

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/394801/diff/1/2
File user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/MortalLogger.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/394801/diff/1/2#newcode102
user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/MortalLogger.java:102: +
location.getLineNumber() + ")");
Does this have to be on its own line, and indented? Can we just append
it to the message and not branch? I hate to see our logging get even
taller.

If we're working around a GPE quirk, let's not do that and instead put a
bug on them to catch up.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/394801/diff/1/3
File user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/W3cDomHelper.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/394801/diff/1/3#newcode48
user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/W3cDomHelper.java:48: private
class MyHandler extends DefaultHandler2 {
A thing of beauty. You really have to wonder why it doesn't do this out
of the box.

Would you mind breaking this out into its own package protected file?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/394801/diff/1/3#newcode52
user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/W3cDomHelper.java:52: //
Composition
compowhatawho?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/394801/diff/1/3#newcode118
user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/W3cDomHelper.java:118:
Attributes attributes) throws SAXException {
Forward looking question: if in the Very Near Future we want to
normalize troublesome structures like <table> and <p>, would this be the
place to do it? Or would that make more sense post-parse?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/394801/diff/1/3#newcode134
user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/W3cDomHelper.java:134: public
void warning(SAXParseException exception) throws SAXException {
If you don't really throw it, don't declare it. Down with compiler
warnings.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/394801/diff/1/6
File user/test/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/MockMortalLogger.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/394801/diff/1/6#newcode40
user/test/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/MockMortalLogger.java:40:
super.die(context, message, params);
Rather than tolerating null in the production code, how about putting a
real XMLElement here?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/394801/show