LGTM from me---I remember we turned it off when htmlunit was all hangy, and
at the time I was lobbying that iwe should at least have a warning saying
"hey, nothing to do" unless some of the remote properties was set.  The
(probably correct) counter that nobody would notice the warning if they
didn't notice the too-fast completion carried the day.

@Scott, your side-by-side diff is messed 'cause rietveld didn't get a good
apply of the patch when it tried to sync with code.google.com.  That might
mean that your diff is bad, it might mean that however you uploaded it
(which was probably my script?) got you a bad baseline revision, or---I
think most likely---it might do with the fact that code.google.com was
snarled earlier today.