I am trying to use the TabLayoutPanel, but having issues within IE.
Using Debug bar, I can see that the frame created from the generated
files has document mode of IE5 Quirks. There is no DocType set within
the generated cache.html. I have tried just adding the DocType
definition to the page that my jJavascript reference to the module is
on, but though the frame containing the main page is IE7Standards, the
frame containing the module is still Quirks. Is there a setting that
can be made in the java code or the module definition(gwt.xml) that
can set the DocType on the frames created to hold the gwt module
generated code.

I would appreciate any assistance.

                         Thanks,

                          Erin