The resource oracle will generally be faster in the limit.  Essentially, it
just scans the context classloader and caches everything.  It takes some
time to build, but afterwards access is really fast.  It is created lazily
when a generator asks for it, and generally some other generator will, so
it's better to just use it.  But in theory, if you've only got one generator
and it only looks for a few files, it's slower to build the resource oracle.