I have modified the code to check the resource oracle (patch is attached).

If the way i did it is correct - one more problem arose - The path is not
reconstructed correctly. I get the error is

Scanning for additional dependencies:
file:/D:/Devel/open-source/gwt-distributed-compiler/agent/0002/src/hr/tkd/orka/client/panels/MainPanel.java
      Computing all possible rebind results for
'hr.tkd.orka.client.panels.MainPanel.MainPanelUiBinder'
         Rebinding hr.tkd.orka.client.panels.MainPanel.MainPanelUiBinder
            Invoking generator
com.google.gwt.uibinder.rebind.UiBinderGenerator
               [ERROR] Generator
'com.google.gwt.uibinder.rebind.UiBinderGenerator' threw an exception while
rebinding 'hr.tkd.orka.client.panels.MainPanel.MainPanelUiBinder'
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
D:\Devel\open-source\gwt-distributed-compiler\agent\hr\tkd\orka\client\panels\MainPanel.ui.xml
(The system cannot find the path specified)

Obviously the resource is being looked for at the wrong place... It should
be
D:\Devel\open-source\gwt-distributed-compiler\agent\0002\src\hr\tkd\orka\client\panels\MainPanel.ui.xml

the program is run from the
location D:\Devel\open-source\gwt-distributed-compiler\agent\ and the files
needed for compile perms are located in folder 0002\src, 0002\lib and
0002\work. The relevant part of the context class path is set
to D:\Devel\open-source\gwt-distributed-compiler\agent\0002\src but when
resource is fetched from the resource oracle the path is not constructed
correctly. I reckon the resource should be added as
"0002\src\hr\tkd\orka\client\panels\MainPanel.ui.xml"...

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 10:05 PM, Marko Vuksanovic <markovuksano...@gmail.com