http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/766803/diff/1/2
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/ext/typeinfo/TypeOracle.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/766803/diff/1/2#newcode499
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/ext/typeinfo/TypeOracle.java:499: *
        manage static state.
On 2010/08/19 01:04:10, scottb wrote:
Maybe we should tell them how they *should* manage static state?

agreed. though i think we should figure that out in a subsequent change.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/766803/diff/1/3
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/CompilationStateBuilder.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/766803/diff/1/3#newcode223
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/CompilationStateBuilder.java:223:
Collections.synchronizedMap(new HashMap<String, CompilationUnit>());