I also ran into a bug today where sub entities were not always
deserialized.  The problem is in that entries in related objects may
refer to entities that haven't been deserialized yet if the referenced
entities occur later in related objects.

Splitting AbstractRequestContext.processReturnRecord so that it first
creates all the proxies before mutating any of them seemed to fix the
problem.

-Sam