http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1036801/diff/1/3
File plugins/npapi/manifest-template.json (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1036801/diff/1/3#newcode24
plugins/npapi/manifest-template.json:24: { "path":
"Darwin-gcc3/gwtDev.plugin", "public": true }
On 2010/10/20 17:24:20, jat wrote:
Are you sure this works when the Linux .so is included?

When I tried before, on the Mac it would try and load the Linux .so
and fail,
and never try to load the Darwin version.

Is it simply having the directory with the plist file that fixes that?

The .so makes no difference in my testing. Indeed, the plugin directory
structure and plist was key to making it load successfully. See
details on how Chrome loads a mac plugin.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1036801/show