On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 5:50 AM, <j...@google.com> wrote:

> http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/867801/diff/1/17
> File user/src/com/google/gwt/event/dom/client/TouchLocationEvent.java
> (right):
>
> http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/867801/diff/1/17#newcode33
> user/src/com/google/gwt/event/dom/client/TouchLocationEvent.java:33:
> public int getClientX() {
> So what should all these get*() methods return in the case of
> multitouch?  That is what I am concerned about with this API once
> multitouch is supported.

The way the browser deals with this, which is the way we should expose it as
well, is:

   - Each touch will produce it's own set of touch start/move/end/cancel
   events, e.g. three fingers -> three touch start events; separate touch moves
   for each finger; three touch ends/cancels
   - In addition, each native touch event exposes properties which lets you
   see the full set of touch events currently in play:
      -
      - allTouches
      - targetTouches
      - changedTouches
      - identifier

In other words, the current API still makes sense, even as multi touch
attributes/properties are exposed.

In any case, I'll include these new properties.