http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1084801/diff/6001/7018
File plugins/npapi/ScriptableInstance.cpp (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1084801/diff/6001/7018#newcode337
plugins/npapi/ScriptableInstance.cpp:337: char* out =
(char*)NPN_MemAlloc(retStr.size() + 1);
Instead use:

NPVariantProxy(*this, *result) = retStr;

or at least:

STDSTRING_TO_NPVARIANT(retStr, result);

NPVariantProxy was written to make sure that refcounting/and memory
ownership was done properly.  In this case, since it is only ever a
string it wouldn't be too bad to just use the macro directly.

I believe what you are doing below would actually fail if there are
non-ASCII characters in the string.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1084801/diff/6001/7022
File plugins/npapi/prebuilt/gwt-dev-plugin/background.html (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1084801/diff/6001/7022#newcode34
plugins/npapi/prebuilt/gwt-dev-plugin/background.html:34: function
devModeTabListener(tabId, changeInfo, tab) {
Have you verified that the tab ID is constant across refreshes or
selecting a bookmark in a given tab?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1084801/diff/6001/7029
File plugins/platform/Win/Preferences.cpp (left):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1084801/diff/6001/7029#oldcode34
plugins/platform/Win/Preferences.cpp:34: static char* getAccessList(HKEY
keyHandle) {
Do we care about migrating existing user's preferences?

Ie, should we keep a variant of this code for a release, and when it is
first run on Windows it loads all the preferences from the registry into
the Chrome local storage?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1084801/show