http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1084801/diff/28001/29020
File plugins/npapi/VisualStudio/npapi-plugin.vcproj (left):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1084801/diff/28001/29020#oldcode1
plugins/npapi/VisualStudio/npapi-plugin.vcproj:1: <?xml version="1.0"
encoding="UTF-8"?>
On 2010/11/12 21:53:42, conroy wrote:
On 2010/11/12 20:50:38, fabiomfv wrote:
> not sure how you are building this project. I could not find any
targets in
> build.xml or any other reference to devenv.exe
>
> you may also want to double check that the bin is release flavor as
the
default
> is debug when you invoke vs build.

huh? the build.xml is brand new and is just for building the
DevModeOptions GWT
module.

I meant to ask how we build the plugin for windows. what invokes the
project (msbuild, devenv, ant) to build. I just wanted to make sure we
can build this solution successfully with these changes.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1084801/diff/28001/29020#oldcode4
plugins/npapi/VisualStudio/npapi-plugin.vcproj:4: Version="8.00"
On 2010/11/12 21:53:42, conroy wrote:
On 2010/11/12 20:50:38, fabiomfv wrote:
> not sure what the intent was, but if you put back allowdialog.h you
will need
> add allowdialog.cpp in the project as well.

the intent is to nuke it so we have a common, platform independent UI.

my comment is that the vcproj as-is is broken and will not build.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1084801/diff/28001/29020#oldcode9
plugins/npapi/VisualStudio/npapi-plugin.vcproj:9: >
On 2010/11/12 21:53:42, conroy wrote:
On 2010/11/12 20:50:38, fabiomfv wrote:
> I made most of these fixes on my box and it is building fine. if you
will I
can
> roll them in your CL, bar knowing how you want to invoke the vs
build.

my only changes here are just to nuke the allowdialog/preferences
stuff.
hopefully these changes didn't break the build. are you saying the
build was
already borked before this CL?

i think the mechanism for building before was just invoking the build
in VS, no?

in either case, send me a patch and I'll update accordingly.

I just wanted to brought up that allowdialog.h was deleted in the CL and
main.cpp still references it int the windows build. this will break the
build for windows.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1084801/show