http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1215801/diff/1/4
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/StandardGeneratorContext.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1215801/diff/1/4#newcode231
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/StandardGeneratorContext.java:231:
eventsByGeneratorType.put("com.google.gwt.resources.rebind.context.InlineClientBundleGenerator",
CompilerEventType.GENERATOR_CLIENT_BUNDLE);