Hello,

I run into a case when I want to have different classpath for running
gwtc (through com.google.gwt.dev.Compiler class) from classpath
containing source code that gwtc would compile.

Let me give you a specific scenario. My fork of gwt is using
scala-library.jar of some version A for implementing internals of
gwtc. Now application that gwtc should compile uses different version
B of scala-library.jar that is binary incompatible with A. Is it
possible to run gwtc so it uses A for it's own execution but uses B
for JDT execution, populating TypeOracle, etc.?

One thing that's worth mentioning: I'm talking here about compiled
classes in classpath because they are used to populate TypeOracle.
Source code (used for constructing GWT AST nodes) is in one copy
corresponding to version B.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski