2011/5/24 Eric Ayers <zun...@google.com>:
> If you are in the guts of the compiler and want to populate the type oracle
> form byte code, you can build a list of TypeOracleMediator.TypeData objects
> from any bytecode you like (doesn't have to be on classpath).  This won't
> feed into the building of the AST - that has to build from source.

Thanks Eric and John for your reply. This solves only one problem -
populating TypeOracle with data that is not coming from JDT.

Other problem is with running JDT. How can I add specific classes to
JDT's classpath and make it not inherit classpath of gwtc in order to
avoid two different versions of the same .class files?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski