LGTM

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1450806/diff/1/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/rebind/RebindRuleResolver.java
File
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/rebind/RebindRuleResolver.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1450806/diff/1/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/rebind/RebindRuleResolver.java#newcode22
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/javac/rebind/RebindRuleResolver.java:22:
boolean checkRebindRuleResolvable(String typeName);