http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1520810/diff/10020/maven/README.txt
File maven/README.txt (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1520810/diff/10020/maven/README.txt#newcode10
maven/README.txt:10: build/dist if you've just built it). By default,
the script deploys to your local Maven repo.
On 2011/09/09 17:59:18, rjrjr wrote:
could you reflow this doc to fit in 100 or 80 chars?

Done.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1520810/diff/10020/maven/lib-gwt.sh
File maven/lib-gwt.sh (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1520810/diff/10020/maven/lib-gwt.sh#newcode110
maven/lib-gwt.sh:110: curExpandDir=$jarExpandDir-${i}